View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 06:54 PM   #46
LeanneM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beebop View Post
well I found out on another thread that Aubrey didn't actually changed the formula for the AOMM, it was a new FDA regulation on how they list the ingredients and those things were part of another ingredient already in it but I guess in very small amounts or a by product of the ingredient. So I'm excited I don't have to go out and look for a new curl enhancer!

I'll have to take a look at the Curlesque Mousse since I always like the way TIGI products smell but I know they aren't very "natural". I try to go with simpler is better and more on the natural side if I can.
Try the condition 3 in 1 if you have a CVS or Walgreens near you it's on the bottom shelf, hopefully you'll like it as much as me.
Whew! What good news about AOMM not changing their formulation! I hate when something great changes its formulation so it's no longer as good!

If you have an Ulta near you, you could try the TIGI mousse and return it if you don't like it. I will definitely look for the 3 in 1 mousse, too! There's a CVS right near my work, but I keep forgetting to stop there on my way home!
Daily conditioner: Deva One C or CJ Beauticurls Strengthening Hair Cond or GPB
Styling products: Deva B'Leave In + Deva Curl Cream + AnGel; or
SS CEJ + BRHG; or AG: Recoil + BRHG; or KCKT + KCCC + BRHG
Treatments: SS protein treatment or CJ Curl Fix or Nexxus Emergencee + CJ Curl Rehab

LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote