View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 12:06 PM   #17
SpaghettiHead

Quote:
Originally Posted by rouquinne View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaghettiHead View Post
Hi Rou!
long time no see, spaghetti! you doing well? congrats on the upcoming nuptials!

Quote:
The MAC primer I got is the Prep and Prime. Any thoughts on that one? And I had completely forgotten about the chafing cream as primer. Damn!!
stick with the chafing gel; Prep & Prime is better than Strobe, but i don't like primers that add colour to the skin.

you have time - go back a few times, find the products you like, ask for samples and try them yourself to see which ones work best for you.

Quote:
They did use individual false lashes, which I'm surprised I really like.
and they're easy to use! practise makes perfect with those just like strip lashes. eeyelash.com and eBay are good places to buy lashes to work with.

Quote:
I still need to find something to minimize fine lines and puffiness. That's the one thing they didn't address.
fine lines respond to vitamin C serum and retin-A products; wear sunscreen all the time and sunglasses so you don't squint.

where are you puffy?
Doing well! Just trying to power through school so I can get back to my life. Oyi. I miss this place, and need to catch up with everyone. Being around a bunch of college kids constantly leaves me feeling deprived in the conversation area most of the time.

Wait...so you can just walk into Sephora and ask for samples? There is a powder that I want to try out. If I'd known that I would have done it already!

As far as being puffy...it's just seemed to pop up these past 6 months...its right under my eyes. Maybe it's puff, maybe it's bags (or maybe they are the same) but it's bugging the crap out of me! I need it gone.

@ scrills- 6000!!! Crraaazy!

SpaghettiHead is offline   Reply With Quote