TMZ has obtained Kanye’s new single “Clique” from his upcoming album “Cruel Summer” … and on the track Kanye spits out a lyric to all of the people who have been critical of his new romance with KK:
“Eat breakfast at Gucci. My girl a superstar all from a home movie.”
West is obviously referencing “Kim Kardashian: Superstar” … one of the best-selling sex tapes of all time.

Granted, just yesterday I said people shouldn’t take rap lyrics seriously, but these make Kim Kardashian look bad because her boyfriend’s an idiot who tried to brag about her “accomplishments” but instead shattered years of Kris Jenner trying to manipulate the media into believing Kim and her whole family were devastated her sex tape was leaked. So, basically these particular lyrics conform to a message I like which is why we should take them seriously. I’m fair and objective.

lawd, if I was Kim K, it'd be some domestic abuse going on,

Like seriously? I don't care if its lyrics that just rude.

but whoever writes for the superficial is hilar.

I predict his next song in which he insists on talking about her will be mentioning that she needs to go on a diet? cause her butts too big. Or maybe he'll just rerelease kanyes workout plan and label it this is for you kim love you b****.

I don't know maybe I'm being bias cause I don't like kanye anymore but he's throwing undercover digs at her. She's too stupid to get a clue. It's one thing for someone to buy me clothes but to tell me I HAVE to throw away all my old stuff. Boo, bye.
Originally Posted by murrrcat
Excuse me if I don't cry for this heffa...

GIFSoup