I tried her stuff yesterday. I've only used it once so these are my first impressions. Her packaging is professional and the labels didn't scratch off in the shower.

Detangler - Nice smell, nice consistency, and decent slip. The only pre-poo I've ever used is the Shea Moisture Purification Masque. I much prefer the Shea Moisture, but I think this will work great for me as a leave-in.

Cleanser - It was thick and smelled like peppermint & tea tree. It had little foam and got my hair clean. That's pretty much all I'm looking for in a shampoo so I'm happy with it. It reminds me of that Curls Cleanser that's available at Target (can't think of the name).

Conditioner - This was nice and also had decent slip. I don't remember it smelling like anything. The consistency was thick and a little bubbly. Overall I liked the conditioner.

Leave-in - This smelled nice but had no slip and a weird consistency. It was grainy when I rubbed it in my hands, and it did nothing for my hair. I'm not sure why because all the ingredients looked nice. But with the consistency and performance I definitely won't be purchasing this again. I'm curious to see what others thought about this.

ETA: As for her attitude, I really don't have issues with her. But I'm pretty blunt myself so I probably don't see a problem with it because I can relate. The only difference is I'm not running a business where I'm (and by default my attitude is) the face of the brand. If she offended me I wouldn't purchase from her. If her customer service sucked I wouldn't purchase from her. In the end, like NEA said it's our money. I don't think anyone is telling those of us who purchased that we are stupid for buying from her. They were just stating why they wouldn't. I don't see the problem with that. I do prefer to buy black and I will pay more to buy black because I understand that with any small business it will cost more to produce a product than those producing on a grand scale. I won't buy black if the service or the product sucks though.
Originally Posted by happyface
Trueeee. Thanks for sharing your input cause even though i'm not buying, I'm still curious.

Big Chop: 11/25/09
Cottony/fluffy, medium/coarse, high density & porosity
SL - APL - BSB - BSL - MBL - WL - HL