These curlies weren't playing with the SM BOGO. I went to one CVS today and all the had was one pitiful vottle of hibiscus shampoo. I went to another and the pickings weren't much better. I got the last two bottles of retention shampoo, a hibiscus curl milk and a yucca milk. They were out of all conditioners and smoothie. I didnt get a raincheck because I'm buying my Christmas stocking stuffers and the people get what they get.
Originally Posted by adthomas
My store only had one curl enhancing smoothie available and that was it! I suspect that they really didn't get much of the product line in. The manager did however let me get it for 1/2 price. My area CVS is very fickle with certain hair/makeup items... I guess I was lucky to see your post and get it when I did. I didn't bother with a raincheck because I wasn't sure if I would like the product, but so far so good.
JULY 2010 FROM STRAIGHT TO KINKY
doing my own thing... the mention of salon's make me
Jamila brand HENNA IS MY NEW LOVE!
CO, Elucene brand moisturizing shampoo/ moisturizing conditioners, AVJ/ACV rinses are in my arsenal of staple products. My hair DOES like silicones... Organix Argan Oil is a keeper.