OK ladies.. need your help... Ive been wanting to try this for some time.. I purchased henna gloss but I dont think I left it in long enough and this time I want to try some color...problem... I have about 5 different textures and there is a largo circle of extremely loose curls and waves RIGHT on top... like temple to temple and reaches to crown..... about a 3c in the front.. its not heat damage loose bc its the same in my baby pictures and I have only flat ironed twice since I went natural... while the rest is a 4a-4b range...

I want to do henna but im having this sinking feeling that if I do a wash and go, after i rinse it out the front of my hair will have hennad ( henna'd? ) darn near bone straight and then all styles will look horribly off... help?
Originally Posted by FabledBeauty
I have loose strands at my crown area too BUT my shrinkage is off the chain! so therefore it is not an issue for me, how well does your hair shrink with wng? Personally I prefer twist-outs vs wng due to major shrinkage. hth
JULY 2010 FROM STRAIGHT TO KINKY
doing my own thing... the mention of salon's make me
Jamila brand HENNA IS MY NEW LOVE!
CO, Elucene brand moisturizing shampoo/ moisturizing conditioners, AVJ/ACV rinses are in my arsenal of staple products. My hair DOES like silicones... Organix Argan Oil is a keeper.