If you feel like there is still some buildup on your hair, you could do another sulfate wash, just to make sure that's not the source of your frizz and to start with a clean slate.

If your hair is fine-medium texture with normal porosity, you probably will do fine with some protein, but don't want to overdo it. The strand in water test is not very accurate - I had no idea my porosity until I got my hair analysis. Fine/high porosity hair usually likes protein, but course/low porosity hair does not. If your somewhere in the middle, it's about finding the right moisture/protein balance. You may not necessarily be protein sensitive, but that particular conditioner may have been too protein rich for your hair.

Your shower products look fine - the V05 would be a good co-wash, and you've got several good RO conditioners in there. You'll just need to experiment and see what works for you.

As far as stylers, I love jelly stylers (more natural and less producty/crunchy than traditional gels), and many people love curl creams. My favorite jelly stylers are UFD curly magic, Curly Kinks coil jam, KCCC and SSCEJ. A lot of curlies also love mousse - but I would be hesitant to use the pantene mousse - check the ingredients first to make sure there are no cones, as this would cause buildup issues if you are CG. Some people also love conditioner only styling, where you use your regular RO conditioner as a styling cream. You could try leaving in some conditioner and see if that works for you without having to use a separate styler.
2c/3a, botticelli/wavy/'swavy (huh?)
fine, dense, normal porosity/elasticity, dry climate

My favorite brands are Kinky Curly, As I am, Curly Kinks, Curl Junkie, and Darcy's Botanicals. Also love sealing with oils (loving argan oil right now) and styling with jelly products (KCCC is my current favorite). Mostly trying to keep it simple!

CG since 12/29/2011