View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 01:55 PM   #10
Beebop

Quote:
Originally Posted by NvmbrCurlss View Post
On a whim, I picked up this DC (beautiful bottle I must say) and the Direct Leave In to try on my son's 3C medium textured, low porosity hair. I used last night after washing with Dr. Bronners Baby Mild Castille, allowed the DC to sit for the remainder of his bath, rinsed, then smoothed through GDLI and used a nickel sized puddle of Grapeseed oil to seal immediately. The DC smells light, but sweet with herbal hints. It's creamy but not heavy. I think his hair likes this! Ill keep using it and we'll see. I may try rotating the DC with GDLI as a leave in when the cold air hits soon. FYI...I love that the DC has a dose of shea as well!

Anyone else tried this or even seen it yet? Let me know!
I had this in my hand yesterday too at Walmart and it smells so good I almost bought it thinking it might make a good replacement for the old formula of GFTN? But I love my Tresseme naturals right now as well and it's cheaper for the amount I get. Let us know if you like it on your hair too.
Leave In- Conditioner pea size
Stylers-Bioterra gel, condition 3-in-1 mousse, AOMM with Shaper hairspray for extra hold.
Beebop is offline   Reply With Quote