I couldn't get on here for an hour or so.

You guys would not enjoy spending much time at my boyfriend's house. There is always something living in the ceiling or walls. Raccoons, squirrels, chipmunks, rats, skunks, possums, etc. They vary depending on what the cats get rid of. At night you hear them scratching and walking and nuts rolling around. Sounds like a bowling alley at times. : )
Originally Posted by jeepcurlygurl
Sounds like our house in CT! One night I couldn't sleep and was still up around 3am and heard something that sounded like it was going to claw right through the damn roof, just out of nowhere! It was SO incredibly loud I ran and woke up Mr. Spring "OH MY GOD SOMETHING IS TRYING TO TEAR THROUGH THE ROOF AND EAT MEEEEE!", or something like that. Still no idea what it was, but it sounded HUGE.

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! .
The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.