I have noticed the availability and variety and the price of SM differs depending on the neighborhood you are in. Where I live I can only find the pink and gold lines. The price is $9.99. But when I go to New Orleans I can also find the Black line but the price is $10.99. Actually the NOLA Walgreens has a lot of natural lines that the 3 stores near me don't carry. I was able to buy Yucca line up in Nashville.
I'm thinking of buying BOGO for Christmas presents for my family.
Originally Posted by adthomas
Oh yes you are so right. Just this past Sunday, I went to Target, CVS, & Walgreens and they did not carry the CM Curl Enhancing Smoothie!! Walgreens had a few items from the Coconut Hibiscus line, CVS had only the shampoo for CM shea butter line and Target had the Yucca line and 4 items from the Coconut line. So I will have to order online at walgreens.
Originally Posted by pinkwolf
My Target just started carrying any of the natural lines like Mixed Chicks, curls, KC, SM ect. Probably to better compete with Walgreens and Sallys.

I have gotten really good deals ordering SM online from Walgreens. I got 4 containers of purification mask once during bogo. Then I added 4 containers of an activator gel that my mom and I like (cheaper online) to get my over the $25 mark and I got free shipping.
"A life without fame can be a good life, but fame without a life is no life at all." - Clive Davis