Yeah, I tried that with my IPhone and it's still not working. I will keep trying. I wonder if it has to do with my phone being the old 3G. When I get updates for some of my other apps they will not work. I get an error message saying the app no longer compatible with my phone.
Originally Posted by tnatural
First, name and avatar change! I see you! If that's your hair in the avatar, it is pretty.

Second, yes, your will need to upgrade your phone. I don't believe the latest iOS works on the 3G. That is probably why your other apps aren't working either. If you have AT&T, the iPhone 4 is free with a two year contract and the 4S is $99, if you don't want to go with the 5.
Originally Posted by juanab
Thanks, but you must have me confused with someone else. That is my hair in my avatar but I haven't changed my name. I have been on this site since 2009.

I will definitely have to look into upgrading my phone. Thanks for the info!
Originally Posted by tnatural
Oops, I do have you confused with someone else.

A friend of mine had to do the same a few months ago. You are welcome.

texture - medium/fine, porosity - low/normal, elasticity - normal
co-wash - NaturelleGrow Coconut Water or Marshmallow Root, Slippery Elm Bark & Blue Malva Cleansing Conditioners
LI - KCKT mixed w/ SM C & H Curl & Style Milk
DC - NG Mango & Coconut H2O or Chamomile/Brdck Root
Gel - SM souffle (winter), KCCC (summer) or CR Naturals Aloe Whipped Butter Gel (year round)
Sealers - Virgin Coconut Oil, Avocado butter, Aloe butter
Ayurvedic treatments - Jamila Henna, Sukesh, Aloe Vera Powder, Hibiscus Powder