Yes lawd. I like old school dudes. My father dressed well too. I suppose I'm just not into the way a lot of younger guys (and some older ones) dress today. I don't like all those baggie clothes and hanging off ya behind and so much jewelry. Or that just rolled outta bed look. Unless you look like Alcide..then you get to look how you wanna look. LOL!

I have to say my husband was looking good as heck this year for the high holy day services in his tailored suits. And my gawd..you'd think it would be impossible to make a tallit look sexy but he did it! LOL! His new tallit with the silver all spun through it.. FATHA! Gurl, when we went to open the ark and I looked over at him.. my heart leapt in my THOAT (and yes I said THOAT)! LOL! I had to catch myself on my high heels child! WHOO LAWD. Darn if he didn't look like Jewish royalty standing over there... women that ain't been at shul ALL DARN YEAR was checking for my husband.. I was like, "Yes ladies..I'm his Mrs. See how I got this silver in my dress to match him..bam. Don't hate!"

I was FEELING myself this year yall. Like for real for real. Our son looked so cute too.. he had on a jet black suit, with a silver tie and his kippah was all black with the outline of Jerusalem on it in silver.
Originally Posted by *Marah*
Alright naw!! Go head on, as the old folks used to say! Lol!

texture - medium/fine, porosity - low/normal, elasticity - normal
co-wash - NaturelleGrow Coconut Water or Marshmallow Root, Slippery Elm Bark & Blue Malva Cleansing Conditioners
LI - KCKT mixed w/ SM C & H Curl & Style Milk
DC - NG Mango & Coconut H2O or Chamomile/Brdck Root
Gel - SM souffle (winter), KCCC (summer) or CR Naturals Aloe Whipped Butter Gel (year round)
Sealers - Virgin Coconut Oil, Avocado butter, Aloe butter
Ayurvedic treatments - Jamila Henna, Sukesh, Aloe Vera Powder, Hibiscus Powder