View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 07:43 PM   #15
gardencurls

Hard water can make a difference, but I don't know how much of a difference. I just realized that you mentioned you've recently been using a gel (I didn't know what BHRG was). Last week I decided to try to use gel again, after using only curl cream for 3 months. I was using DevaCare ArcAngel every other day, and sometimes every day. I started to notice major tangles and dryness, so when I did my thorough scrub over the weekend, I left a little bit of my conditioner in my hair, and nothing else. It took a half hour to detangle my hair in the bath, and I was ready to rip it out!

This morning I wet my hair pretty thoroughly (it's finally starting to feel dry at 6:30 pm), and I put a little more of my co-wash in it any nothing else, detangled for 15 minutes, and let it dry. It feels a little better, so I think maybe I can't use so much gel?

I don't know if there are proteins in here or not. Is Hops protein?

Water (Aqua, Eau), VP/VA Copolymer, Glycerin, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Citrus Aurentium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Triticum Aestivum (Wheat) Peptide, Avena Sativa (Oat) Peptide, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Peptide, Melissa Officinalis Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, DMDM Hydantoin, Aminomethyl Propanol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Fragrance (Parfum), Red 33 (CI 17200), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)