View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 10:00 PM   #7
GoldenBlaze

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTextureLuv View Post
The Walgreen's in my neighborhood has been charging about what you're finding somewhere between $11.99 and $13.99 for Shea Moisture products, however Target charges $9.99 last I checked which was nearly 1month ago... and they often do bogo's or bogo half off... but in SM's defense EVERYTHING increases when crude oil prices increase... trucking/shipping costs which increases overhead.... its called CAPITALISM, what America was built on... if it works for you... don't make your hair pay... cut back on something else. IJS... LOVE your curls in your pic btw... Be Blessed and Prosper... MsTextureLuv
Thanks. I know about the crude oil theory when it comes to prices. But paying more than $10 for shampoo or conditioner is too much to me, especially in this economic state we are in, especially when a company like Elasta QP has a 100% organic sulfate free shampoo that's less than $5. I'm jus disgusted because the pricing was something that SM always pushed and now they trying to sell people on demand as the reason for higher prices? The SAME trucks u used to transport that $9.99 product is the same one pushing out that $13.99 product. This is greed, plain and simple. Thats unacceptable to me.
GoldenBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote