I'm thinking of you LilaGirl!

I had to color my hair today. After I colored y hair I used a clarifying shampoo and my hair felt so horrible I thought I'd be bald. Then, I used a Ouidad Omega deep treatment, and my hair still felt like steel wool.

So I applied a ton of One & Only Argan Oil Mask and left it on for a long time. The slip is excellent and it soooo moisturizing. Now my hair feels fantastic. I keep touching it because it doesn't feel like my hair. lol

I have a 4 year old daughter. I started "CG" when she was 3, because my hair was falling out like crazy and I didn't know what to do. I swear I felt "post-partum" for 3 years after she was born! I'd truly destroyed my hair with henna coloring, and I thought I'd never ever have hair I could stand. After the shedding episodes my hair grew back in as thick as it was when I was a kid, and it hasn't been this long in many many years. Maybe it's just hormones?

Still - stay away from protein for awhile!
3b/c, Coarse, Low Porosity, Desert Climate
CG since August 2011/Occasionally Modified since 2013
Favorites: Wen Cleansing Conditioner/Coconut Lime Verbena and Spring Orange Blossom, Pure Argan Oil, Pure Coconut Oil,
KCKT, KC Come Clean, Desert Essence Soft Curls Coconut Hair Cream, Eco Natural Curling Cocktail, Desert Essence Hair Defrizzer and Heat Protector