It's a hair thread on a Hair-health website, how can you fight over hair?
Originally Posted by Mannie
This was about something more than hair. The issue started when a poster made an emotional appeal to censorship of this thread based on a few people with views she opposed. The issue was about censorship.

If she were so upset about this thread becoming another "fight" (as she claimed), she'd have simply avoided reading the thread at all. After all, she'd allegedly just suffered from this type of thread already.

She introduced an adversarial tone to an otherwise harmonious thread, complaining about a fight that hadn't broken out. It's like someone seeking out a dry, dense forest, lighting a match to some leaves while screaming, "I'm afraid of fire everyone!"

As for the the content of this thread: I agree with others who say that the typing system is problematic, and can be confusing. And I still also believe that sometimes - certainly not always - the "good hair" thing gets played out with the system too.
Originally Posted by Korkscrew
Oh really? Here you go again. Pretty pathetic to bring up a 9 month old thread and begin an argument for your own silly purpose. You don't have much to do do you?

Pathetic = holding on to an issue for NINE MONTHS. Korkscrew, you can best believe I forgot about you the same day I last responded to your silly posts...until I just saw this silly post today.

Last edited by Kilajo; 09-22-2012 at 11:09 AM.