On the experimenting trail again I am trying to find out what works best on my hair: what products to use on wet hair and what products on towel dry hair.

Curlformers (sometimes JCGS, sometimes a mousse or cream) I always put on wet hair. After that I usually plop for a short while, like a minute or 5. Then put in the Etos solid power gel (Dutch brand of hard to hold gel, like the name says )

A few days ago I've tried plopping for 15 minutes after I've put the curlformer in (a mix of Osis+ Gel mousse and JCGS).
After that I scrunched in my Etos gel. Then plopped for another 15 minutes. (Actually I wanted the 2nd plop to last only 5 minutes, but something came up and I had to plop longer)
Then I pixiediffused till almost dry. My hair felt rather dry at first, but after a while it felt like it sucked up moist from the environment and my hair started to feel a bit damp again, but it curled up nicely in spirals. And I even got a compliment!

Today I am trying mousse again. I started CG with mousse, but somehow I can't get it to work for me anymore.. but I'd really like to kill my PJ-stash, so..

First I poo-ed with Daily Fix, RO/Li: Motions CPR Triple-Action Li plus Elvive Highlights DT (I use this as a CO).
Then put some Wella Volume mousse just on the roots and some Osis+ mousse gel on the lengths. Then I squished to form clumps and then scrunched some water out, not too much.
I plopped for 15 min., took a dry cloth and plopped again for 15 min. then scrunched some L´Oréal Volum´Max mousse in. Clipped and I am still air drying.
Somehow I cannot diffuse with mousse or I get straight ends (too dry?)

I'll get back to you on the results

2B/C-3A) fine - low porosity
Routine:
Wash: Daily Fix,SMT, Kesham, Urtekram
RO: Motions CPR Li, Inecto Cocos co, AO GPB, KCTT
acv-rinse, sometimes honey-rinse
LI: coconut oil (winter), CJBC-LI
Styling: AVG, Etos Solid Power Gel, Taft gel, CJPP
, JCCC, BRHG
Plopping~Pixiecurl diffuse~clipping
KrullenWijzer.blogspot.nl