Now that summer is over, and the dews are more moderate, I'm liking the Curly Kinks Coil Jam. I'm currently on 3rd day hair with just the Coil Jam over a leave-in (Shescentit Coco Creme) and my hair still looks nice. It also feels very soft and looks shiny.

There was more clumping and volume on days 1-2, but even on day 3 hair is still nicely defined (no frizz/flyaways at all). I don't have any other products in my hair, and my hair doesn't look or feel producty in the least.

After applying my leave-in, I raked in two heaping quarter-size amounts of the coil jam, then combed, scrunched, plopped, air dried, and SOTC'd once totally dry. Ample clumping, volume, and definition.

A great fall hair product - I look forward to experimenting with it more, as I hadn't liked it during high dews and had basically given up on it.
hair type: 2B/3A
low poo: Elucence moisture; Elucence clarifying (after swimming)
condish: CJ smoothing; CJ argan; CJ repair me; CJ curl rehab; CJ strengthening (summer only)
winter styling: CJ Beauticurls leave-in + Curly Kinks coil jam + Ouidad mongongo oil; or CJ leave-in + SpiralSolutions CEJ & FHG
summer styling: CJ CCCC lite + CJ Curl Queen
http://members.fotki.com/melaniesusan/ pw = 3ahair