As rbb has said several times, the best thing you can do is determine your hair properties. Here's the link she gave you to help with that Live Curly Live Free - Curly Hair Basics Hair properties are the best way to select ingredients/products. If you know your properties, you can look for people with similar properties and see what products they use (all in signatures.) It's the best place to start.

You said in your earlier post that the korres product is natural--as I read the ingredients, there are A LOT of chemicals. Not a natural product at all. My hair would have a lot of trouble with many of those ingredients.

The ingredients in the korres are
Aqua, Quaternium-83, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Acrylates Copolymer, Butylparaben, Butylene Glycol, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylparaben, Glyceryl Stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydrolysed Silk, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Isobutylparaben, Linalool, Methylparaben, Panthenol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Phytantriol, Polyquaternium-37, Potassium Sorbate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Propylparaben, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Sorbitan Oleate.

I bolded the ones that I'm pretty sure are chemicals. There are a lot of parabens, too (which a lot of people avoid.)
3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
modified CG, since April '07
CG since 3/11/08

SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic (now Hello Curly Curl Stimulater); Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Marie Dean Leave Ins and Curl Creams