Hi! I'm new here because I googled my problem and it took me here!

My hair has always been naturally curly. It's diminished in curl over the past few years. I used to be a solid 2b but then it went through a few phases of not wanting to curl after a short haircut. Now that it's growing out and I've challenged myself to not straighten my hair for a month, the curl is returning.

However, it's returning in weird places. The back of my hair is extremely curly. Definitely a 2b. However the front of my hair is maybe a 2a possibly even just straight. It lies flat and with a little bit of hairspray will create volume, but definitely not curl.

Does anyone else have this problem? I love the curl in the back but can't seem to get it to happen everywhere. I usually end up waving the front a bit with my straightener to make it look more even.

I use Tresemme Shampoo and only condition every other wash (I wash every other day). I use Aussie Curling Mousee, Big Sexy Hair mousse, and a dot of a thick gel. It starts off kinda crunchy while it's drying but softens out during the day.

HELP!!