i dont wanna stress my hair out by using 400 different things for nothing. But i have these recipes but idk how much to use, wat to dilute, do i even need to dilute. These are my recipies so far, please feel free to offer feedback. The reason the recipes are so big is bc I have alot of hair.

2 cups coconut milk
2 oz plain greek yougurt
3 TBS honey
1 ripe banana

My scalp moisturizer [ do i dilute? If so, with what? ]
1 oz Peppermint oil
1 oz Grapeseed oil
1 oz Teatree oil
1 oz EVOO

Extra dark jamaican blAck castor oil by itself

Leave in/ moisturizer
2 oz Vitamin e
1 bottle Palmers hair milk
2 oz Grapeseed oil

Any suggestions would be appreciated

Sent from my LG-VS700 using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by Amethyst_Kisses
i too have a scalp moistureing that also acts as a growth boost. in your recipe peppermints and tea tree oil are botha growth stimulater. they are both very stong oils and should be used sparenly. meaning for a cup of oil you might need about 10-15 drops of each oil. also maybe do half olive oil and half grapeseed oil. olive oil is very heavy particualy on the scalp. grape seed oil is a light oil. you dont need to dilute. you have the olive and grapeseed oil for that. you might want to try adding a bi of vitamine E oil into it as well. that also is amazing at moistureing and helps with the health and growth of your hair.

my hair: 3b, high porosity, high density and coarse hair (i think i finally figured that all out)
my hair loves conditioner only styling!
Oils and my own procuts are my hairs best friend
my hair goal length is bra strap length when curly.