In the CURLS line from Sally Beauty I love the Coconut Curlada and I use it all the time. The biggest problem with it is it comes in a measly 8 oz. bottle, and that may as well be travel-sized for me. (I buy 33.8 oz bottles whenever I can). I also really like CURLS Lavish Curls spray for a second-day refresher. Occasionally I use Creme Brulee, and I have a bottle of the Goddess Curls for whenever I may need/want to use a gel. I usually don't like gels, but Goddess Curls works for me. I have the Passion Fruit Control Paste, and I use that to hold down hairs that stick up, etc. (Not often, but if I need a pomade, I'll use this one.)

The one CURLS product my hair hates is the Creamy Curl Cleanser. I found it to be rough, stripping, tangling, drying, and all-around horrible.

One of the nicest products from Sally's, which is very well-liked here on the boards, is GVP Conditioning Balm. It's usually around $5.00, and it's a multi-use product.
3b/c, Coarse, Low Porosity, Desert Climate
CG since August 2011/Modified since 2013
Favorites: KC Knot Today,Camille Rose Curl Maker, Curl Keeper, Biosilk Rock Hard Gelee,
Curls Unleashed Second Chance Curl Refresher,
As I Am CoWash, Deva No-comb Detangler Spray,
No-Poo, One Condition
CHS Tweek, Shea Moisture Hold & Shine Moisture Spray