In the CURLS line from Sally Beauty I love the Coconut Curlada and I use it all the time. The biggest problem with it is it comes in a measly 8 oz. bottle, and that may as well be travel-sized for me. (I buy 33.8 oz bottles whenever I can). I also really like CURLS Lavish Curls spray for a second-day refresher. Occasionally I use Creme Brulee, and I have a bottle of the Goddess Curls for whenever I may need/want to use a gel. I usually don't like gels, but Goddess Curls works for me. I have the Passion Fruit Control Paste, and I use that to hold down hairs that stick up, etc. (Not often, but if I need a pomade, I'll use this one.)

The one CURLS product my hair hates is the Creamy Curl Cleanser. I found it to be rough, stripping, tangling, drying, and all-around horrible.

One of the nicest products from Sally's, which is very well-liked here on the boards, is GVP Conditioning Balm. It's usually around $5.00, and it's a multi-use product.
3b/c, Coarse, Low Porosity, Desert Climate
CG since August 2011/Occasionally Modified since 2013
Favorites: Wen Cleansing Conditioner/Coconut Lime Verbena and Spring Orange Blossom, Pure Argan Oil, Pure Coconut Oil,
KCKT, KC Come Clean, Desert Essence Soft Curls Coconut Hair Cream, Eco Natural Curling Cocktail, Desert Essence Hair Defrizzer and Heat Protector