So its fall and I really dnt want to do anymore damage to my hair with flat irons and blow dryers. My hair is naturally curly so I'm going to challenge myself to rock my curls until summer. I know this will make my hair healthier and hopefully grow! So I'm going to need suggestions on what products to use and hair styles for curly hair cause I get bored with the same style after a while.

AshleyVictoria
Originally Posted by ashleyvictoria
I HIGHLY recommend these products.
Sallys GVP conditioning Balm from sallys beauty supply. $7. rinse out.
Tresemme naturals moisturizing conditioner as a leave in if you're protein sensitive. If not, vo5 or shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie. Tresemme is around $4, vo5 is around $1, and SM curl enhancing smoothie is $10.
And for a gel, try eco styler Krystal $5. It has protein, so if you're sensitive, try Clairol 3 in 1 mousse $3 or Herbal essence totally twisted gel or set me up gel $4. Gives me great curls.
My favorite combo is Vo5 and Eco styler. And i love switching off with Tresemme naturals as a leave in and rinse out sometimes. Hope this helps.
Oh and for hairstyles, high top buns, braids, side bun with a twist in the front or braid in the front, french braids.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CurlTalk App