I'm back because I have something very important to say:

****. You. Greg. Evans. You did NOT just victim blame and slutshame all up in your comic strip about teenaged girls. IDK what I'd expect from you since I recall that you've done some immensely stupid strips when it comes to gender roles in your comic, but I want to punch you in the gut for this. You do not just spout off about clothes somehow saying yes and that women are oh-so-hypocritical for wanting to flirt with cute guys and also not wanting to be harrassed **** YOU. Also, all you asshats agreeing in the comments can just go follow Evans into the fire.

Luann Comic Strip, September 28, 2012 on GoComics.com

Luann Comic Strip, September 29, 2012 on GoComics.com
Originally Posted by wild_sasparilla

But here, this will make you cheer:

http://cecinestpasungeek.tumblr.com/...-least-once-as

The next time that someone offers up that little “secret” to my daughter, I am going to slap the person across the face and yell, “I LOVE YOU”.
Look, if you want to tell your child that being verbally and/or physically abused is an acceptable sign of affection, i urge you to rethink your parenting strategy. If you try and feed MY daughter that crap, you better bring protective gear because I am going to shower you with the brand of “affection” you are endorsing.
I can’t teach my daughter to respect herself if I am teaching her that no one else has to respect her. I can’t raise sons that respect women, if I teach them that bullying is a valid expression of affection.
And this:

Attachment 25312

Last edited by Guide22; 02-06-2013 at 12:37 PM.