I prefer air dry too. It's just with work at 6 a.m, and it being so cold idk how to make my hair dry without diffusing. If i don't diffuse, it takes awhile. I would wash at night if i could figure out second day hair.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by DepressedCurls
That would be good if you could figure how to get second day hair. I'm not new at being curly just more using products. BTW, you have beutiful hair.
Originally Posted by bobby

Thank you so much! I'm gonna purchase a satin pillow case, and try that. And maybe use a little more gel at night to have better hold through the night. So do you! Gotta love a man with curls!
Sent from my SPH-D710 using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by DepressedCurls

Thank you, darlin' When I was 14, I went three months without cutting my hair. I'm definitely an 80s child. Had the white man's 'fro with lots of waves and curls. But being a guy it was hard even though at that time even guys were getting perms. I wore it short and cropped the next 20 years but have worn it longer the last seven years but had been cutting it about every six weeks. Curls start showing after three. Now I'm going more like three months between cuts but am having my stylist leave it longer.

Good luck with what you're doing though I am figuring out what I'm doing.