Honestly it's not my fault!!! But thank you!! I think because it's brand new and I haven't had a chance to damage it! I don't remember that it was this curly before it fell out, but then I spent all my time blow drying it and being kind of mean to it! (no wonder it hated me and all fell out )

All I do is basically follow the CG book. I No-Poo every other day or so. Leave most of the One-C in (although now I tend to rinse more of it out, I seem to be very well conditioned now) I scrunch dry with a microfiber towel, then scrunch in Angell. Usually I clip up some of the roots. Then I air-dry about 1/2 hour, while I am getting dressed, makeup, feed the dogs, etc. It takes an hour and a half for my hair to dry completely, so I diffuse for about 5-10 minutes to finish drying. Then I shake and scrunch upside down and then scrunch in about 5-6 spritzes of Set-It-Free sprayed onto my hands. Try to make sure to lay off the blow-dryer at least once a week.

OK, I have to edit this!! I just looked at your pictures and I want your hair! LOL!! That is exactly the length that I want to get to and I think my curls will look alot like that at that length. Sigh......guess I just have to wait! Yours is so thick and long! When mine was that length before it never looked as healthy. I am hoping and hoping that someday mine will look like yours!!!
Izzy, started CG in January after being bald for over a year!
Currently using Devacurl No-Poo, One-C, Angell, Set-it-Free. Weekly Jessicurl WDT. Lemon-aid every other week.