Curl Pattern: 2a, with potential for 2b when I get it right
Texture: medium
Porosity: medium
Density: medium
Elasticity: normal

Characteristics: prone to tangling, not totally flat top but not super voluminous either, some volume around the face, no root curl except a little around the face, easily frizzes, straightens easily at first but waves always sneak back in, does not hold curls made from heat very long,

CG/ModCG/not CG: No-poo does not work for me, maybe if I had soft water but I donít. I can only get away with doing BS/ACV once a month or so. Currently lo-poo using CVS Baby Wash (main surfactant is Decyl glucoside). As far as conditionerÖ I am trying to use up what I have before I buy more. So Iím not cone-free YET but I plan to. Currently have Pantene Smooth Vitality and Pantene Aqua Light.

Hair ingredient likes: moisture, coconut oil as pre-wash treatment, other than than not sure yet
Hair ingredient dislikes: donít really know yet

Hard/Soft Water: hard

HG/Go-to Products: I used to LOVE Garnier Fructis curl cream (but that was before I found this site, and before they discontinued it) so I donít currently have an HG yet; planning to make some FSG soon, and would really like to find a cheap mousse that will work for me as I prefer some fluffiness over the wet/stringy look I usually get with gel and/or sea salt spray

Average climate/dew points: in Chicago soÖ itís all over the place!

Fall/Winter combos: totally new, donít have this down yet
Spring/Summer combos: see above lol

Favorite styling techniques and why: scrunching with mousse (havenít tried plopping or anything else yet for that matter)
Techniques that didnít work and why: raking kills my wave pattern

Hair Twins: STILL LOOKING!