Cleansing hair daily is not a problem if you are using the right products for your hair. I cleansed my hair pretty much daily before CG and have continued to do so for the 11 months that I've followed CG (modified in my case because of occasional sulfate and silicone use).
There's a big difference between washing your hair with a harsh sulfate shampoo every day and washing your hair with conditioner (regular or cleansing), or a gentle sulfate-free shampoo. There are quite of us floating around who do still cleanse daily for various reasons. For me it's because I do martial arts and train 3-5 days a week for up to 3 hours a day. There is no refresher spray or dry shampoo in the world that would make me feel comfortable with not cleansing my hair after that kind of workout. Just make sure that you're using enough moisture in your routine and you should be fine.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

3a/f/iii
Modified CG since 11/5/11
CLEANSE: CJ Daily Fix, DevaCare No-Poo, CHS Treatment Shampoo
RO: SS Caitlin's Conditioner, CJ Beauticurls Strengthening
LI: SS Repairing Protein Treatment, CHS Silk Leave-In
STYLE: Re:Coil, Curl Keeper, Deva Ultra Defining Gel, Curls Rock Amplifier,Sweet Curls Elixirs Okra Gel and Hard Hold Gel, SS Curl Enhancing Jelly and Firm Hold Gel