After missing all of you guys at the dinner earlier this yearI'm definitely going to try and make it next year. Sadly though, it's too soon to know my work schedule, or know for sure where I'll be in April.
Originally Posted by NoodleNaps
YES....you must come. And to ensure that you come, I'll be demanding that you bring me Sleek Makeup...lol.
Originally Posted by Nappy_curly_crown
Haha, it's a deal! Will definitely try my hardest to be there.

After missing all of you guys at the dinner earlier this yearI'm definitely going to try and make it next year. Sadly though, it's too soon to know my work schedule, or know for sure where I'll be in April.
Originally Posted by NoodleNaps
Yeah...I was all set to meet and greet you, and you weren't there. Hope you make it next year...
Originally Posted by Ninjarette
I know, I was gutted.

Will be keeping an eye on this thread (and any other related ones that pop up). Hopefully I can make it next year- for all of it this time!
Products in current rotation:

Terressentials Pure Earth Mud Wash; Elucence MBC (now really just for cowashing, leg shaving or emergencies); Curl Junkie: Repair Me, Deep Fix, Curl Rehab; AOHSR (retiring); Oyin Handmade: Honey Hemp, Hair Dew, J&B; Qhemet Biologics: BRBC (retiring- prefer Oyin HD), AOHC, OHHB; Jojoba Oil for scalp; Castor Oil or Shea butter to seal; Henna & Ayurvedic pastes when I can be bothered.

Still searching for the perfect stylers, but loving CJ CIAB over everything so far