Omagad you re gorgeous, Aphro! (great lips btw)
Originally Posted by Bruchilda
Thank you Bruchilda! Just to think that in school they used to make fun of me and my big lips, and now I get compliments!! THANK YOU!

I LOVE your hair!
And actually that colour seems to be really nice!
I like!

So do you consider Kerapremium better than QOD?
How many days did you let it sit on your hair?

Unfortunately I m getting a bit of frizz and dryness at the ends after a couple of washes....I hope I ll have better results with Kerap.

What about the fumes? Were they stronger or same as QODs'?
Originally Posted by Bruchilda
Thank you! Thank You! Thank You! I just want to tone the color down a bit, under the son it looks too orange and yellow

Ok, the fumes are as strong as the QOD. But so far I think this is a better formula! (or the slightly different application method makes a big difference?) After washing your hair, and drying it, you apply the treatment, let it rest on hair for 10 minutes, then blow dry hair, then flat iron passing 4-5 times. (I let my cousin borrow the printed instructions, I forgot the heat amount but I know it was lower than the QOD max instructions)

My hair has that extra body! And it is amazingly soft, I can't stop touching my hair. The QOD will leaves it soft, but this one is a silky soft you just cant stop touching.
The QOD leaves the hair straight as well with volume reduction , but Kerapremium leaves the hair straight but with a gorgeous body!

No noticeable changes on my hair ends yet, they look perfect! Lets see if after a couple of washes I have to trim them. but so far, perfect! I think the fact that the instructions tell you to pass the flat iron 4-5 time over the hair instead of the 7plus times that QOD instructions read makes a big difference.

I left the treatment 48 hours (printed instruction say to leave for 24-48 hours) I wanted to leave the treatment more time, since the online instruction read 48 to 72hrs, but I was too desperate to compare with the QOD.

I have not yet touch my flat iron, I woke up with gorgeous hair.

I love this product!