View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 09:11 AM   #1
aimless6poet

Default For Sale or Swap:Curl Junkie CCCCL (with a picture)

- CCCCL - 75% left (see picture with red line indicating amount left))- $16 or a product/cash of equal value (includes shipping)

*I'm interested in Devacurl Ultra Defining Gel, B'leave-in, Shea Moisture Thickening Shampoo, and humectant/glycerin-free gels

- John Frieda Go Blonder lightening shampoo and conditioner (not CG) - hard to guess how much is left - probably 25% or less of conditioner, and 50% or less of the shampoo - both go for $5 total, includes shipping

Prices are for domestic U.S. 1st class with delivery confirmation only- if you're international, I'll calculate a different price, but I ship 1st class international (no extra options) so it's still reasonable.
Paypal only
Please reply here AND send me a message.
Thanks!

I recognize that I don't have very many posts, but I'm in the "recommended swappers" list, and I come with references :-) I have sold CHS treatment shampoo samples to the following curltalk users: CurlyHoward, Wavy7s, Beeduh, lazyloops, curly_em, pixie, and have a pending transaction with plunkybug.
Attached Thumbnails
For Sale or Swap:Curl Junkie CCCCL (with a picture)-dscn1173.jpg  

Likes: CJ CCCC, CJ Pattern Pusha CJ Rehab, DevaCare No-Poo, DevaCare One C, DevaCare ArcAngel, Shea Moisture Moisture Retention Shampoo, Shea Moisture Restorative Conditioner, SN Tropical Coconut, Ion Effective Care, GVPCB, FSG, IAGirl's FSG Curl Cream, ACV, IAGirl's PT, Sweet Almond Oil, EVCO, EVOO, Shea Butter, Plopping, Clipping, Diffusing, Smasters

Last edited by aimless6poet; 11-04-2012 at 09:43 PM.
aimless6poet is offline   Reply With Quote