To those undecided, are you undecided between Obama and Romney or between those two, or one of the two, and the third party candidates?if its the former, what haven't you seen that you need to see in order to make a decision? We've had 4 years with Obama so we know him well. Romney has shown himself and if you've been paying attention to the news I don't know how you could be on the fence with him. Aside from politics they have a significant contrast in personality. I'm just wondering because I'm really trying to understand.
Originally Posted by CocoT
I am very much decided but my husband is not. The undecideds I know fall into two camps:

1. Historically democrat but not happy with Obama. They could have been easily swayed to vote republican but they don't like Mitt Romney and/or the social platforms of the republican party. (e.g. gay marriage, abortion, religion etc.)

2. Historically republican but don't like Mitt Romney or religion in government.

I think a lot of the undecideds aren't waiting to hear anything. They just don't love either candidate and they're trying to choose the lesser of two evils.
Quote:
When are women going to face the fact that they donít know their own bodies as well as men who have heard things?

Don Langrick
Bonsai Culturist