Hello all,
So I really could use some help in setting up a routine for my hair. I can't tell you how many articles/youtube videos/blogs I've read on what's good and whats not good out there. Honestly my mind is a bit overstimulated because I'm obsessing on having THE perfect routine but I'm just so mixed up! I just don't want to be buying a whole lot of products that are not going to get used (honestly that's happening already. I just don't want to add to that collection!). I need help with the following:
In Shower:
Clarifying shampoo
Moisturizing Shampoo
Moisturizing conditioner
Deep conditioning treatment?
Protein treatment?
the ? is because I don't really know if I need protein/conditioning treatment for my hair. My hair is shoulder length, it is very fine, 3a curly, medium density, low porosity.

What's hanging around my house:
Over the summer I bought Joico K-pak shampoo and conditioner and the deep penetrating protein treatment. I didn't know the shampoo and conditioner is loaded with protein. Then I started obsessing about too much protein. There's some living proof shampoo and conditioner sitting around my house, so I started using that. Honestly I love the smell. It's sulfate free and paraben free but I noticed both shampoo and conditioner has Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein and Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, it's listed more towards the end though. Should I worry about this? Again I'm obsessing with too much protein. Like most girls on this site I'm trying to grow my hair out. Up until recently i really didn't care what I used on my hair but then i noticed my hair always remained the same length so I started looking after it. It's grown a little that it's noticeable to me but to my friends it just looks the same.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Last edited by stephalyn; 10-05-2012 at 03:50 AM.