Honestly Mitt has said worse...
"no one has asked to see my birth certificate"

"All right, there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you name it."

"I'm running for office, for Pete's sake, I can't have illegals."

"So, Mr. President, take your campaign of division and anger and hate back to Chicago."

"had [my father] been born of Mexican parents, I'd have a better shot of winning this."

Now that you mention it there's nothing remotely racist in his tone, words, or anything else. I'll keep giving him the benefit of the doubt until he walks up to me & spits in my face.

Every teardrop is a waterfall
Originally Posted by ss40
Yes, that would be confirmation of legitimate racism.

I would prefer to give Romney the benefit of a doubt. But that is definitely gone after all the stuff he's said in this campaign. And that's not even considering the alleged assault of that kid at private school.

Now he's saying he didn't mean what he said about the 47%. After sticking by his comments. And you know what? People are LINED UP waiting to forgive him, even if he DID direct his comments at them...basically called them parasites! Because he didn't actually mean it that way, no! Not at all:

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...ong/?hpt=hp_t1

Incredible. To steal from SuburbanBushBabes' comments I recall from years ago: republicans spin like tops.
Originally Posted by curlyarca
Romney is so desperate to become president just for namesake that he will say and do anything. He ain't sorry. Two weeks later and he calls himself apologizing. After he stood by the statement. After his backing pundits defended his statement. After he mercilessly criticized Obama for "apologizing". He doesn't care about people. His campaign, his desperate entitled nature and his career history show that without a doubt.

Now Romney wants to be sorry about something. How convenient. Right after the debate he is considered to have won despite all the lies he told, he comes out with an apology.

Smh.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds

-Albert Einstein
Discounts:iHerb: EZA283 for $5 off!, OCO522 for $10 off first purchase | Komaza Care Referral Code: J5Q362VG