creeping up on 3 months of CG.

Jan, 1st week of CG, & now.

the more conditioner and products I use, the darker my hair seems to look.
Originally Posted by kstan
that actually gives me hope, I really want my RED hair back! and your waves look very similar to what my hair used to do when it was shorter... but I really want it long *sigh* and long it just gets... droopy. So torn about what to do.

Cinnamonagouti!, looks like someone is creeping up on 3a status. . .
Originally Posted by kstan
that's another thing, nothing personal Cinnamonagouti, your hair is GORGEOUS but it looks curly to me not wavy... and it seems like there are a lot of "wavies" on these boards that actually look curly to me, so I feel a little stranded here... yes I've read the "wavy imposter" thread, and even commented on it, but where are all the weak wavies?? Can we get some support here??? LOL

ETA: I don't mean to offend anyone, and I'm not trying to define what "wavy" means to one person or what "curly" means to someone else. Just trying to find people with hair similar to mine, whatever you call it!
Originally Posted by tr3kkie9rl
Funny you say that, I think there are a lot of pics in the 3a thread that I'd call wavy, not curly. But it's all individual perception really.

To me, there's almost zero difference between the 2c & 3a pics on nc.com's curl typing. I think the difference is in texture & behavior, more so than visual pattern.

I always considered my hair curly until I came here, & wavy hair to me was a weaker S-wave pattern. Now I think mine is somewhere in between.

Sent from my PG06100 using CurlTalk App
fine, thin, normal/(low?) porosity. Mod-CG. Usually I can't co-wash more than 1x a week, & sometimes I have to use T-Gel in rotation due to scalp issues.

Co-wash: VO5 Volumizing
Poo: Giovanni 50:50
RO:TN, Nexxus Youth Renewal, Alba Coconut
LI: KCKT
PT: gelatin PT, ION EC
Stylers: Giovanni mousse, TIGI Curls Rock amplifier (a-cone), Curls Rock Strong Hold Mousse
Gels: SCC spray gel