Really? And this doesn't weigh you down??

How strong is your curl pattern, though? I think that may be a huge factor.
Originally Posted by Jas76
My hair prefers lighter conditioners to style. I always do the drip test. If the conditioner slides off my hand when I tilt my hand then its going to be great. So I used suave coconut and today I used suave everlasting sun and my hair loves it! Honestly Gel weighs my hair down more I feel. My hair will dry more 2c 3a with gel.

As far as strong curl patter...I really dont know what that means. When my hair is wet its poker straight and only curly on the ends. If i would just let my hair air dry with out doing anything to it it would just be a little wavy. In the past when I would blow dry my hair and try to use rollers or an iron but big curls my hair just falls flat. Sooo...Im guessing that makes my curl pattern weak?
Originally Posted by greencup13
Well, I'm not talking "official term" here when I say "strong curl pattern". I guess I just mean are your curls tight, etc. If you are a 3b, that's stronger than mine - a 2c/3a/3b (mainly 3a). In addition, my spirals are diagonal, and my ends don't curl strongly. You know how some people have little coils at the ends? Yeah, that's not me. But my hair is in definitive spirals, not waves. It's weird. I don't know how to describe it. Water weighs it down, but moisture of
course makes it curl. I need the gel to hold the curl while it dries. Then I break the gel cast and it pretty much stays (as long as it has the moisture it needs.)

I use a TON of LI, but I really need something to hold the curl there while it dries.

I will try it, tho, on a day when I don't have to be anywhere! Maybe it'll surprise me!
Originally Posted by Jas76
Please let us know how it works!!!!
3A 3B mix
Colored treated
Combo Low and High porosity
Medium coarse texture

Goosefootprints hair analysis
Lo-Poo- As I am Shampoo, Shea Moisture Moisture Retention
Co-wash- Suave Ocean Breeze, As I Am Co-wash
RO-GVPCB, CJ curl assurance conditioner
DT- CJ curl rehab
LI- As I Am leave in,