My top of the head is super sensitive and I don't know what is it. I live in NM, so it is really dry here, but my scalp is so sensitive, that I can't pull it back (loosely, not even tight) in a different direction, it hurts all the next day. The water from my shower, the pressure, hurts my head, to even wash. I don't know if I'm over shampooing, I was doing low poo every other day, I don't know if I'm scrubbing too hard. But also, even after doing a water wash and not putting any product in afterwards, I have white little specs come off from my scalp if I rub my scalp, varying from little specs like salt to bigger pieces. So then I think dry scalp?? And after lowpoos- it tends to burn slightly in some areas for like the first three minutes after showering. I don't feel clean after showering, I have pain! I'm so frustrated. And I don't think it's a low-poo specifically because I can use one that I used the week before and had no burning, and other days, that same poo causes that burning sensation. Hope someone can help. It's so frustrating to now know what my scalp wants.
2c
Medium texture
Normal porosity
Normal elasticity
can get weighed down with lots of oils
Co-wash-trying giovanni wellness
Rinse out: Garnier Body Boost, GVP
Leave-in: none right now, maybe a touch of SM curling souffle
Curl enhancer: AOMM and KCCC
Gel: Kiss my face gel
DT:Jessicurl
Low Poo: abba pure and natural, Giovanni Wellness