rou, you act like we don't elect idiots in Canada. The Conservative party has had plenty of racists, sexists, homophobes and other clowns over the years, and there are several in office now. I point you to Jason Kenney and his war on immigrants, Vic Toews and his tough on crime crap, Jim Flaherty and his assaults on unemployed persons, all the recent abortion nonsense that's been going on.... I feel like you're so overly concerned about Republicans in the country to the south and not about the fools we have right here.

In general, there are a lot of Canadians who like to be superior about politics and politicians, but if we ever had that moral high ground, we've lost it. Yes, we have better social structures in general but this current gang of thieves and crooks has nothing to do with it and is doing their best to dismantle them and be just like the republican party.

At least this guy knows slavery existed. How many Canadians even acknowledge that we had it right here, or that we have race problems too?
Get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me. -Muhammad Ali