Forgive me if this is posted somewhere, I haven't been able to find it. If you know where the thread is, please link it for me
Anywho, I am trying to be CG but also silicone-, sulfate-, protein-free. I can't afford to keep buying all these products online especially for the size of them and the length and thickness of my hair. I'd love to find some cheaper drugstore/Sallys alternatives.
I currently have on my list to try...
- VO5 Blackberry Sage Tea Therapy Revitalizing Conditioner
- VO5 Tangering Tickle Conditioner
- As I Am Leave-In Conditioner
- L'Oreal Paris Eversleek Reparative Smoothing Conditioner
- L'Oreal Paris Evercreme Sulfate-Free Moisture System Intense Nourishing Conditioner
- GVP Conditioning Balm