View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 10:27 AM   #12
mamaherrera

I used yesterday, no lowpoo, but I used Giovanni Wellness conditioner to moisturize, ears down, not any higher. Then I used TRESemme Naturals conditioner on all my length, a little higher than ears to detangle.

The other day though, when I had all that white buildup, I had waterwashed the day before, and also put in some aloe vera juice (which only has aloe vera and some food-grade preservatives) to wash my scalp. Then I used the Tresemme Naturals to condition the length, no products afterwards that day. The next day after that, I rubbed my bang area (cuz it itched a bit) and all this white specs/flakes started appearing. I do sweat a lot in front/ and sides when I workout, and in that bang area yes, but I try not to water rinse immediately afterwards because of my dry scalp that gets irritated from wetting too often! Speaking of which, right now in that bang area, and behind, I can feel it very tight/almost wants to itch because it's so dry, so that' is my reason for not washing daily even if I sweat daily! I hope some of that information helped. I appreciate your interest!
Normal elasticity
can get weighed down with lots of oils
Co-wash-trying giovanni wellness
Rinse out: Garnier Body Boost, GVP
Leave-in: none right now, maybe a touch of SM curling souffle
Curl enhancer: AOMM and KCCC
Gel: Kiss my face gel
DT:Jessicurl
Low Poo: abba pure and natural, Giovanni Wellness
working on: getting rid of frizz from the get-go
mamaherrera is offline   Reply With Quote