Hey I was just thinking about you. Have you talked to your school counselor? I really hope your not afraid to. I'm sure you are confused and don't know what to do but I promise you you HAVE to get out of that situation! You can come live with me if you want a safe haven. I mean it. I'm in Columbus ohio and I will come and get you. What state are you in?
Originally Posted by poisonivy
How extraordinary. You really live your faith. I'm amazed and very touched. May the universe shower you with every good blessing for your kindness.
Originally Posted by curlypearl
Agreed. The world needs more people like you <3
That said, I'm pretty sure there's some legal implications here

Dreams, you are stronger than you know, and I am sorry you are going through this. 16 is such a tender age. What you are going though is wrong. Talk to an adult that you trust. Friends parent, counsellor, teacher, anyone. There is no excuse for this but there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I absolutely promise you this. I will be sending you a PM.

Depressed-imageuploadedbycurltalk1349727367.974495.jpg
"Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.