Hello everyone,

I just searched and was unable to find any information about what I have found out so I am letting you know here.

I went CG in January of this year and after trying several drugstore products I finally settled on a good combo of co-washing with Suave Naturals and using Renpure Organics Argan Oil conditioner as a rinse out.
I have noticed that since school started in August that my hair has slowly been looking worse and worse. This past weekend when I was conditioning my hair I was reading the Renpure bottle and I realized that it contained amodimethicone. I immediately started wondering if I had missed this before so I looked at an older bottle that I had and, sure enough, it does not contain amodimethicone. I had a subscription through Amazon to send me two bottles of Renpure Organics Argan Oil conditioner every two months and the last time I received some was at the beginning of August. I am not quite sure when it was reformulated but it was sometime over the summer.

Now I am not quite sure what to do regarding my own hair. What do I use to remove the build up of amodimethicone. What rinse out conditioner can I use now.

I hope this helps some people and I would appreciate any help from others.

EDIT - I should also note that this is for the Renpure Organics Argan Oil Luxurious Conditioner and not the Renpure Organics Argan Oil Deep Penetrating Reconstructor, which is know to have amodimethicone.

Last edited by TCSquared; 10-08-2012 at 07:18 PM. Reason: Add information.