Hey I was just thinking about you. Have you talked to your school counselor? I really hope your not afraid to. I'm sure you are confused and don't know what to do but I promise you you HAVE to get out of that situation! You can come live with me if you want a safe haven. I mean it. I'm in Columbus ohio and I will come and get you. What state are you in?
Originally Posted by poisonivy
I didn't go to school today. I've been very sick lately. Hopefully I'll go tomorrow. I can't see myself explaining what's going on to anyone. I can't stand asking for help.I'm staying in mississippi but I know if I could just tell my grandma or my other aunt wants going on they wouldn't hesitant to come get me. I just don't want to feel like a burden.
Originally Posted by DreamsRSanity
You are NOT a burden. They would feel worse to know that this is happening and they didn't know about it. You are asking for safety and security; these are basic human rights. This is too much for you to carry on your shoulders.
We care, I hope you get that message loud and clear. (((((Big hugs)))))
"Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.