Shortncurly, PM me for my stylist's info (named Melonnie). She's a certified stylist, and she usually works from her home salon in Fort Lauderdale. I've sent a few ladies to her from NC.com and so far I haven't had any complaints, and a few have become repeat customers. She really knows her stuff because she works in the film/modeling industry so she knows how to do hair of all textures from straight to kinky-curly. She also listens well, and her trims are really trims, not big chops in disguise.
Originally Posted by BekkaPoo
Hi, I know this is a VERY old message to be responding to, but I've been looking for this hairstylist Melonnie because I've read the forum, and I've heard nothing but great news about her. My 4C hair needs a desperate trim and I'm too afraid to attempt it myself. I was wondering if there's some kind of address you can give me or a phone number? I live in Lauderdale Lakes, so I'm sure she can't be too far. Much appreciation thanks
Originally Posted by marissa954
Hey yes. I'm thinking about that now. I never did get the number. I'm about to make an appt at ADU Salon but idk. Need a trim so bad, the shape has grown out but I'm dealing with ssk and tangles plus split ends. After my horrible cut at average institute in '08 or '09 no ones cut my hair.
"My hair is a reflection of my personality:
wild, free and beautiful."

Hair Type: S + Z = Crazy Beautiful
Hair Goal: Improve health!! Kill the knots!!!
BSL now
As of 6/24/12: Protective styles for summer
Achieving Curls: Terressentials Mud HAir Wash (the business! Terressentials.com) Giovanni 50/50 Cndtr (retired) KBN Shealoe LCndtr (on probation) Still perfecting the process.
Shoutout to FLAXSEEDS!!!! YOU ARE the MASTER on FRIZZ!!!