Argh, another reformulation? I switched to Renpure's Argan Oil Luxurious conditioner just this fall as a replacement for GFTN (which now has amodimethicone), and my hair loves it so much I've been able to conditioner only style with it. I got my bottle in the middle of September and it only has Silicone Quaternium-17, which is water soluble. No idea how long the bottle might have been sitting on the store shelf though.

Amodimethicone can be removed with a sulfate shampoo, or with a sulfate free shampoo that contains Cocamidopropyl Betaine or Cocobetaine.

I don't have any good suggestions on a CG friendly conditioner with a highly similar ingredients deck. Many like Sally Beauty Supply's Generic Value Products Conditioning Balm (a knockoff of Biolage Conditioning Balm), and the As I Am line. If you want something you can get in a Wal-Mart, there's Giovanni or the Yes To lines. Also, last I heard, Garnier's Body Boost and Pure Clean conditioners were both still silicone free and CG friendly.
CG since 11/2011
2c /3a F /Mii, low porosity

Summer Products /Routine:
Clarifying: ACV rinses, Suave Professional Men Deep Clean Peppermint
Low Poo: Renpure Luxurious Argan Oil
Co-washes: VO5 Kiwi Lime Squeeze or Strawberries & Cream
RO: VO5 KLS or S&C, Cure Care
LI (if needed): VO5 S&C, VO5 SC, Cure Care
Stylers: FSG, AIF,
Tresemme Flawless Curls Bouncy Curls gel
PT: IAGirl's (link) as needed