Hmm yeah if you are bothered by other products that contain aloe, that could be it. You could try doing a patch test (google it) which is like a self-administered allergy test with the aloe juice. It could be that the particular aloe juice you have is too acidic, but it's hard to know because they list the ingredients but not the amounts. Maybe you could write to the manufacturer and ask? Don't mention anything about potential injuries though or you won't get any info from them LOL!

I don't think water washing is going to hurt anything in the scrubbing, I'd say just try to make sure you're massaging with your fingertips not scratching with your nails, and if your skin is dry it could also be that you have hard water or chlorinated water. if you can't afford a shower filter, you might consider taking some Vitamin E and/or fish oil supplements I just thought of that too. I hope it gets better soon!
2a/b, high porosity, fine strands, average density, just about shoulder blade length

My hair loves moisture!

currently mod-cg , using low-poo and not totally cone-free yet. I'll get there though!

Last edited by nccdreamer; 10-09-2012 at 02:18 PM.