I'm not able to fit into some of my clothes now that I used to be able to fit into. I've also noticed that my fat distribution has changed recently. I've always been bottom heavy, but over the last few months, I've noticed that I'm carrying more abdominal fat than I used to. I swear I look 3 or 4 months pregnant. That has to be due to the pill.

As far as diet, I tend to go heavy on carbs, though of late I've cut down on processed ones. Meals high in protein just don't satisfy me for some reason. For breakfast I usually eat oatmeal, cereal (Total, Product 19 or Wheaties usually) or a whole wheat bagel with some soy sausages. My morning snack usually consists of fruit. Lunch is often a sandwich (tuna or turkey) or a salad, with fruit for dessert. My afternoon snack is usually yogurt. Then dinner consists of veggies, poultry or seafood and rice or a sweet potato. I don't eat a lot of red meat or pork. Calories vary from 1200-1800 a day.
Fine haired, low density, highly porous curly kinky lady
Last relaxer: Not sure. 3/08 or 4/08
BC'd: 9/18/09
Co-wash: Suave Naturals, HEHH, Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle, CJ Daily Fix
Leave-In: KCKT, Giovanni Direct Leave-In, CJ Smoothing Lotion
Stylers: ORS Twist and Loc Gel, KCCC, Ecostyler, SheaMoisture Deep Treatment Masque
Deep Conditioner: DevaCurl Heaven In Hair, CJ Deep Fix

http://confessionsofladyv69.wordpress.com/