Huff Po is left wing????? I don't think so!

eta: I'd say both those sites are liberal / centrist / left of centre, but not truly left-wing.
Originally Posted by Amneris
If it makes you feel better I'll change to left-leaning. It really doesn't matter for my original statement. My point is that the mainstream media (that's supposed to be left wing according to the Republicans) does NOT cover this stuff.
Originally Posted by Springcurl
But the Huff Po story says they got the story from the Arkansas Times (which I don't imagine is left leaning?)and some business site, which I wouldn't think is left leaning either. And a google search of the man's name shows the story is on msn, amongst other blogs and sources. A lot of the other stories rou posts seem to me to be readily available - I mean, if she can find them, so can anyone, right? I'm not saying you can't post a commonly available story for comment, or what would be the point of this site, but I am saying that I would be very surprised if the posts were actually first time news or a surprise to many people here. (I hope I'm not wrong about that!)
Originally Posted by Amneris
I'm not suprised by it at all but I didnt know about it until I read it here. But I don't read the news everyday and if I do it's the main headlines on CNN. I doubt that this is that major of a news story. I'm not offended by rou's post but then again, I don't know the history or what else she has posted in the past about Americans.