Honestly I could work a bit more on my hair if I wanted to, be more careful with it if I wanted to, but not only do I not have the time, but I choose not to care. I stopped ironing my hair straight every three days because I wanted it to be healthy and I actually love my waves and decided to embrace them. I didn't want to be spending an hour in the bathroom ironing my hair flat. I wanted to be able to wash it and go and that's exactly what I do now. I spend maybe 15 minutes after my shower getting dressed, finishing my hair and putting on any makeup and perfume I might be wanting to wear. After that its air dry since i'm a SAHM. I don't like the idea of having my hair off limits. I want my hair to be touchable to my kids, my husband and even myself. I want to enjoy it! My hair is far from perfect and often a bit frizzy. Sure it has it's share of "woes", but I don't let them bother me much. I try to give it the best start I can and after that I just hope it dries ok lol. It's my hair though, it has it's good days where it wants to behave and other days where its just wild, just like me and that's ok. I just do what I can and hope for the best. Ultimately I want my hair to be touchable. I play with my children, they snuggle their faces and hands in it and fall asleep holding it. They roll around on it during naps lol. My husband puts his hands in it when he kisses and hugs me and even I play with it absentmindedly throughout the day. Yes. I touch my hair and I love to do it, it's soft now and pretty and i'm so proud of it, why should I keep my hands off? I refuse to be a prisoner to my hair, afraid to move and have fun in it. If it's a bit messy that's fine with me, it's "lived in".
2(I have no idea what pattern), low porosity, mix of medium and coarse, dense

*Have just discovered the amazingness that is the "Spritz and Condish" routine*

Shampoo: SM Moisture Retention Shampoo
Co-wash: VO5 Vanilla Mint Tea Clarifying Conditioner
RO: GVP CB, Garnier Triple Nutrition
LI : Whatever conditioner I used + EVOO or Argon oil
Stylers: Organix Moroccan Curling Perfection Defining Creme, EcoStyler Gel (krystal)