View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 12:21 PM   #8
murrrcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyV69 View Post
Oh, and I started on BC again as my cycle got irregular but right now, I can't deal with the weight gain.

I'm on seasonique!!!! I wonder if that's why I can't lose weight either....I didn't want to say that because I thought it was a cop out excuse, But I know you're supposed to lose weight slow, but THIS slow doesn't make sense. hmmm

I'm too moody and irregular to go off of bc, and I don't like having a period. So I don't know what to do. Other than starve myself, which I would probably lose .5 lbs in a month and die anyway.

eta: your abdominal fat, thing is also true. The other day I was at the mall and I told my mom how the pants fit except my stomach but I was going to buy them anyway, and she said "since when do you have stomach problems" SHUT UP BECAUSE IDK.

I went hard for two weeks working out everyday and eating around 1400 cals, and lost nO weight, you hear me NONE. So I haven't been strict, I still make good choices, have a cheat day, nothing crazy. two slices of pizza big deal. work out 4 x a week. for about 3 weeks now, and I've lost, maybe 2 lbs but not really. Eff. Everyone.

and I feel like I can't say anything because I'm young, but I feel like somethings not right. Because this is stupid.

Last edited by murrrcat; 10-10-2012 at 12:27 PM.
murrrcat is offline   Reply With Quote